About invoice ventilation

when i try to ventilation its shows this error, how i can do this and there is have any documents about when we create company or new setup documents.

The invoice’s partner account doesn’t have invoice terms activated. Ventilating an invoice is not possible with an account without invoice terms.

there is , i can see some terms.what am I missing…
i already check demo but i cant find reason.

Hi there,
I have the same issue. Have you resolved it?
Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the issue you encountered with ventilation. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this matter.

Upon reviewing your concern, it appears that the error you encountered has been addressed and resolved in the latest version of Aos. Therefore, we kindly recommend upgrading to the latest version of Aos to ensure a seamless experience and access to the necessary features.

if you encounter any further challenges or have any additional queries, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are committed to assisting you and ensuring your satisfaction with our services.

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to providing you with continued support and assistance.

Best regards,

1 « J'aime »

pls check payment condition details.

1 « J'aime »