Add content in login page

Hello,

I have a question, how to add a new content in axelor login page (add button or something). I already tracking on it, and the file login.jsp is in the build folder. the problem is i can’t add script on it because it always reset when i rebuild it. i already search in the documentation about it, and i didn’t found it. so, any one can explain the other way to do it? Thank you.

Hi,
The file is in the axelor-web module of ADK, you’ll have to modify it and build the ADK (and use the built version to build abs) in order to make your modifications permanent.
Regards

I already make a modification on ADK, but it return to error when i build it. How to build it? can you give me the documentation or something more specific step to do that? I’m sorry, i’m still new on this

Hi,
Nothing specific to build it, I use ./gradlew publishToMavenLocal -PfinalRelease

If you paste the error, maybe we could provide some help

Regards

Hi,
Aha, i execute the wrong script. It work. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hi,

The best way to modifiy the login page is to copy the login.jsp file into the webapp container in abs-webapp/src/main/webapp/ folder and then edit it.

Regards

1 « J'aime »

This way is also work. Thank you.

Hi @gdu-axelor,

Can i get your email address? in case, i have other question about axelor because we have a project for Indonesian government using axelor, and we are still new on axelor. Thank you.