Axelor 5.3.3 installation

@Kunar pathel…excellent now installation steps have been completed with regards to various operating systems and efforts of all friends are appreciated. Now I will suggest to move ahead toward simple customization particularly reports, print out and fields. Functional side discussion is also essential:). I have deployed QuickBooks enterprise, odoo and erpnext. So far QuickBooks enterprise seems at top in comparison of flexibility, customization, reporting, remote access and custom fields wise. What are your view point?

thank you. amazing explanation

See the [official installation doc]( See https://docs.axelor.com/abs/5.0/install/index.html). I suggest if something is missing. The doc is not up to date but still applies to latest 5.2 and 5.3 branches too.

Someone please guide me on what I’m doing wrong.

can you share output on console I feel axelor-erp missing in url

I have the same problem , due to connecting PostgresSQL …

How did you solve it? I’m not even sure what I’m doing wrong.

With good postgres user

I don’t understand this.

Can you have the trace in the server log file ?

I did just like you said followed every step to the t but still nothing happened. when I open localhost:8080 still gives me Tomcat 8.5 welcoming page. Can you please assist?
I am running it well on docker just want another option to see which one is lighter coz docker image is very large and cluttered

I need help been trying to deploy it but nothing is happening. I have installed the other stuff please help

HEllo , you install a war ?