Thank you for your answer.
Following your recommendation, here is what I did :
- App management > Invoiciing > Configure : I deactivated the « skip ventilation » option (even though I would like to avoid ventilation).
- Sales > sale order > new : I created a new order with 1 line of 10 unit, 200 € per unit, 13% tax. Total 2260 €
- I Clicked on the « Finalize » button
- I Clicked on the « Confirm order » button
- I clicked on the « Generate invoice » button and chose 'invoice an advance payment" option, selected the % checkbox and input a value of 30, in order to invoice 30% of the order amount.
- I fulfilled the payment method and payment condition and clicked on the « validate » button.
At this stage, I would expect to have a « ventilation » button. but I don’t.
The breadcrumb at the top of the page indicates Draft > Validated > Canceled. The ventilated status never appears.
I’m afraid I missed something in my configuration, but I can’t figure out what.
At the end, what I would like : To be able to generate an advance payment invoice which is correctly pushed to accounting and register a payment on it which can be correctly deducted from the final invoice. I don’t really mind using ventilation or not. If it is necessary to have ventilation activated, no problem.
In addition, I noticed that, when I generate a standard invoice or a partial invoice (selected lines), everything works fine. If ventilation is activated, the ventilation button appears. Then, when I register a payment on it, the « select elements to pay » works fine
I face the problem whith the advance payment invoice.
Thank again for your precious help.