Axelor First install issue

Dears ,

I am new to Axelor ERP and interested to install and try it so i downloaded the latest .WAR installer and tomcat 8.5.61 and Openjdk 8 and Postgresql 9.6 and created database name axelor and installed all prementioned software and extracted .WAR and copied the content to C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 8.5\webapps\axelor

and started the tomcat server and logged to http://localhost:8080 and opened app manager
to find the Axelor app is not started as attached screen shot

I clicked start and after a while I got the following error

• FAIL - Application at context path [/axelor] could not be started

and sometimes i get error 403 access denied

so please give me your advise to overcome this issues

thanks for your support

Copy the war on the webapps folder , then run tomcat

Dear

thanks for your quick response ,

I already copied the .war to webapps and ran the server it extracted the .war automatically
and same issue .

what s the war name ? you are on windows ou linux ?

i am on windows server 2016 and i renamed the file to axelor.war

If you are on the server , you can access your web site on
http://localhost:8080/axelor/login.jsp

when i login to the mentioned URL i get the following error because the app is not started in apache app manager

Can you see errors on Tomcat logs ?

05-Jan-2021 17:05:33.419 INFO [Statistics Thread-ehcache-1] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForResourceLoading Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [net.sf.ehcache.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$ValueIterator]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [net.sf.ehcache.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$ValueIterator]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access.
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForResourceLoading(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1378)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForClassLoading(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1366)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1218)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1180)
at net.sf.ehcache.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$ValuesView.iterator(ConcurrentHashMap.java:3252)
at net.sf.ehcache.statistics.extended.ExtendedStatisticsImpl$1.run(ExtendedStatisticsImpl.java:104)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)