Axelor Installation on Mac

Hello,

I am having an issue installing the Axelor ERP on my Mac system, kindly advice on a way I can go about this?

I was using the auto-installer to install on the Mac system.

The error message I got is « Axelor cannot be installed because the developer cannot be verified. ».

Regards,

Hello,

Deploying Axelor using the auto-installer is a straightforward process. You simply need to extract the installer and execute it to initiate the installation.

However, if you are encountering any issues during the installation, we would appreciate it if you could provide more specific details about the error you are experiencing. Sharing additional information about the error message or any particular steps where you encounter difficulties will assist us in better understanding the problem and providing a suitable resolution.

Please feel free to provide more details, and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

I have downloaded the auto-installer again, extracted the setup file and ran it.
Here is a screenshot of the error message I get once it is meant to start installing

My system is a MacBook Air 2020, intel processor, Ventura OS.

Regards,

Hello,

Thank you so much for letting us know about this! We shall communicate with our team and keep you informed of any updates in a timely manner.

Regards,

Launch the app by right click context menu.

1 « J'aime »