Cannot run abs-webapp

Hello, im trying to run the code using ./gradlew --no-daemon run but whatever i do, i have this error. I’m using java jdk 8, gradle 4.4.1. Any ideas?

Hello,

If you’re encountering errors, it’s possible that they may be caused by minor bugs in the version you are using. To mitigate this issue, I recommend updating to the latest version of the software, preferably v6.5 or above.

Newer versions often include bug fixes and improvements, which can help resolve issues that were present in earlier versions.

If you continue to encounter the same errors even after updating to the latest version, please provide more specific details about the errors so that we can further assist you in troubleshooting and finding a solution.

If you have any further questions or need additional guidance, please let me know.

Best regards,

Hello,

Could you kindly confirm if you have reviewed this with the latest Aos? For the latest Aos Java 11, Minimum PostgreSQL 12 and Grade 7 are now required. for build you can use this command « ./gradlew clean build »

Regards,