Difficulty Accessing Data from Related Panel in Axelor

Hello everyone,

I’m currently facing an issue with accessing data from a related panel in Axelor. Here’s the situation: I have a form where I’m displaying a related panel that shows product variants. These variants are not directly related to the main model, but I’m using the panel to display them. My goal is to capture the data from this related panel and use it in my controller.

I’ve tried accessing the data using the context in Axelor, but I haven’t had any success so far. I’ve attempted to access the data using $productList, which is the field name for the related panel, but it returns null. It’s worth noting that I can successfully access other fields, including dummy fields, using the same approach.

I’ve explored different approaches, including debugging the context and checking the Axelor documentation and community forums, but I haven’t been able to find a solution yet.

Does anyone have any insights or suggestions on how I can access the data from this related panel in Axelor? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!