Documentation Studio and BPM

Hello,
i am new to Axelor and try to figure out how to use the Studio.
My task is to write simple modules, where i have master-data, child-data, the views, maybe a little bit reporting and actions.
I cant find any documentation about the Studio and BPM module.
Another aspect is, how to export the created modules and maybe import the modules in another instance of Axelor.

Thx in advance

1 « J'aime »

it is mature enough now, yet no documentation available

Hi Siddique,
Do you know how to use it? Would you be able to do a video demonstration in English of how to use it? Your videos and Medium articles are very helpful. If you could do a series of videos on the App Builder and Studio that would be fantastic!

Thank you!
Linda

PS. I liked your video about running Axelor from source, but unfortunately I struggled to read your console screen. I get very good results using OBS to create screencasts at 1080p, you might enjoy that, it’s an excellent tool. :slight_smile:

1 « J'aime »

would you believe that next video is on obs, thanks for your feedback

1 « J'aime »

Hello,

I would like to share a video link that showcases a compelling real-time example that demonstrates the practical application of Business Process Management (BPM).

Video:: Axelor BPM

I believe this video will provide you with insightful information for utilizing BPM effectively in your business processes.

Additionally, I recommend referring to our comprehensive BPM documentation, which offers detailed information on all BPM functions. This documentation will serve as a valuable reference for your BPM implementation.

Axelor :: BPM Docs

Please explore these resources and let us know if you have any further questions or require additional assistance. We are here to help you make the most of Axelor’s BPM capabilities.

Best regards,