Eclipse build failing with module not found error

Hi Team,

I am trying to build Axelor project by using eclipse and i am getting an error Could not resolve project , all module names are showing like that and showing below error

Please note the below error is one portion of full list, as its same for all module

Could not determine the dependencies of task ‹ :generateCode ›.

Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ‹ :runtimeClasspath ›.
Could not resolve project :modules:axelor-account.
Required by:
project :
No matching variant of project :modules:axelor-account was found. The consumer was configured to find a runtime of a library compatible with Java 8, packaged as a jar, preferably optimized for standard JVMs, and its dependencies declared externally but:
- Variant ‹ apiElements › capability com.axelor.apps:axelor-account:6.0.13 declares a library, packaged as a jar, and its dependencies declared externally:
- Incompatible because this component declares an API of a component compatible with Java 16 and the consumer needed a runtime of a component compatible with Java 8
- Other compatible attribute:
- Doesn’t say anything about its target Java environment (preferred optimized for standard JVMs)
- Variant ‹ runtimeElements › capability com.axelor.apps:axelor-account:6.0.13 declares a runtime of a library, packaged as a jar, and its dependencies declared externally:
- Incompatible because this component declares a component compatible with Java 16 and the consumer needed a component compatible with Java 8
- Other compatible attribute:
- Doesn’t say anything about its target Java environment (preferred optimized for standard JVMs)

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Note: I am able to take build by using command prompt

which version of java is being used by eclipse??

I only able have hot swap by visual studio or intellij community edition

and I use Ubuntu

Hi Siddique,

I am using java 8, i will try to setup by using Intellij and confirm you back