Error when restoring views

Hello community,

I get an error when i restore my views. Therefore, i can’t load my views modifications whenever i change an xml file in the source code.

Any help would be appreciated.

your xml file has some parsing error, if you see logs on console you can see the exact file or view name after this is breaking, than you can reach the file easily where you have some issue

Thank you @siddique for responding, actually it prints this on the console

2021-08-13 11:21:50.642 ERROR 3544 — [on(3)-127.0.0.1] com.axelor.meta.loader.ViewLoader : Unresolved items: [Sales]
2021-08-13 11:21:50.642 ERROR 3544 — [on(3)-127.0.0.1] com.axelor.web.AppInitializer : javax.persistence.PersistenceException: There are some unresolve items; check the log.
java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: There are some unresolve items; check the log.
at com.axelor.auth.AuditableRunner.run(AuditableRunner.java:57)
at com.axelor.meta.loader.ModuleManager.initialize(ModuleManager.java:118)
at com.axelor.web.AppInitializer.init(AppInitializer.java:58)
at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:158)
at com.google.inject.servlet.ServletDefinition.init(ServletDefinition.java:119)
at com.google.inject.servlet.ManagedServletPipeline.init(ManagedServletPipeline.java:80)
at com.google.inject.servlet.ManagedFilterPipeline.initPipeline(ManagedFilterPipeline.java:102)
at com.google.inject.servlet.GuiceFilter.init(GuiceFilter.java:232)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:270)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:251)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4566)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5198)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:183)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:690)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:706)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.manageApp(HostConfig.java:1775)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:288)
at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:801)
at org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanFactory.createStandardContext(MBeanFactory.java:460)
at org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanFactory.createStandardContext(MBeanFactory.java:408)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:288)
at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:801)
at com.sun.jmx.remote.security.MBeanServerAccessController.invoke(MBeanServerAccessController.java:468)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1468)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$300(RMIConnectionImpl.java:76)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1309)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1408)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:829)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:357)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:200)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:197)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:196)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:573)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:834)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.lambda$run$0(TCPTransport.java:688)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:687)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: There are some unresolve items; check the log.
at com.axelor.meta.loader.ViewLoader.doLast(ViewLoader.java:141)
at com.google.inject.persist.jpa.JpaLocalTxnInterceptor.invoke(JpaLocalTxnInterceptor.java:64)
at com.axelor.meta.loader.ModuleManager.lambda$null$4(ModuleManager.java:130)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1384)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:482)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:472)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
at com.axelor.meta.loader.ModuleManager.lambda$initialize$6(ModuleManager.java:130)
at com.axelor.auth.AuditableRunner$1.call(AuditableRunner.java:51)
at com.axelor.auth.AuditableRunner$1.call(AuditableRunner.java:48)
at com.axelor.auth.AuditableRunner.run(AuditableRunner.java:80)
at com.axelor.auth.AuditableRunner.run(AuditableRunner.java:47)
… 57 common frames omitted

It doesn’t point me to the exact xml file that causes the problem

it is saying [Sales], did you change something there? you added new module or changed something in existing ?

I didn’t add a new module, i made modifcations on module sale, the problem is as you see i can’t locate the exact file that causes the problem

no worries, do you remember the views where you changed ? how many of them you changed recently

On module sale, i changed only two view files and i didn’t see a problem

you saved in dB?

I made my modifications on the source code. Even when trying with a new database, the same problem occurs

yes share gist of files, i suspect there is issue in file changes