External services

hi, i am new to axelor and i have a question in mind.
can i create an axelor module that consumes external web services, say i have a web API that provides data about real estate in a specific country, how can i create such module that consumes the said API and then execute basic operations like CRUD or whatever that i need to be done?
what is the axelor right way to approach this case
thank you.

1 « J'aime »

Hello,

Indeed, in Axelor, you can create a module that consumes external web services. To achieve this, you can write controller and service classes that interact with the endpoints of the API you want to integrate with.

In the controller classes, you can define methods that make HTTP requests to the desired endpoints and retrieve the responses. These responses can then be processed and utilized to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations within your Axelor module.

By leveraging the controller and service classes, you can establish a connection with the external web services, retrieve data, and seamlessly integrate it into your Axelor application.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please let me know.

Best regards,