Generating Suppliers Request

How do I generate suppliers request?
I go to: Purchases - Purchase Quotation. Open required Quotation, go to Order line, press « Edit » and go to « Suppliers request » tab. I click « generate suppliers requests » but nothing happens. Also in the search bar (next to the button) I can not find any supplier that is in the system (product from the order line are indicated in "partner product quality rating).
How is it generally done? The manual says very little about it. And how to open the supplier portal?

P.S. I work in our database, where no one but me has connected yet. Created 3 suppliers, created products.

To better understand and facilitate the resolution of the problem, please contextualize, by putting the last two or three views (screenshot) before the problem and highlighting the field and the action concerned.
The same for your previous problem, if it is not solved.
Thank you

Ok, understand. Here are the steps:

1. I created 3 suppliers, all of them associated to my company.

2. In all suppliers added « Partner product quality raiting » (It didn’t work without a rating, I thought the problem was this, I added it, but it didn’t work anyway))

3. I created Purchase quotation and select one of the suppliers, added product to PO line. I open the PO line, switch to tab « Suppliers requests »:

4. But the system does not see any supplier:

Pressing the « Generate suppliers request » button does nothing.

For more information:

1. there are no receipt documents for products from suppliers in the system
  2. I connected the supplier portal module, but I don’t understand how to enter it and the suppliers weren’t there either
  3. module « Purchase request » installed

The product of your line must be referenced in the supplier Partner sheet(s) in the Supplier Catalog List of the Supplier panel

Then this Suppliers should appear in Suppliers requests in PO Line

Super! Thanks, PakMax, it’s all there. When I click on the button « Generate suppliers requess », all suppliers appear in the table below. But the prices that I set in the supplier’s card were pulled up. Is this normal?) Or, according to the logic of the program, requests have now been sent to suppliers, they will respond to them and I will choose the most optimal option for me, right?

Is that normal? click on the button « magnifier »

and there is a problem:

What action is there the problem?
Click on show details in the dialog box to give us more information about the bug

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.axelor.meta.ActionHandler.call(ActionHandler.java:256)
at com.axelor.meta.schema.actions.ActionMethod.evaluate(ActionMethod.java:76)
at com.axelor.meta.schema.actions.Action.execute(Action.java:100)
at com.axelor.meta.schema.actions.Action.wrap(Action.java:109)
at com.axelor.meta.schema.actions.ActionGroup.evaluate(ActionGroup.java:231)
at com.axelor.meta.schema.actions.Action.execute(Action.java:96)
at com.axelor.meta.schema.actions.Action.wrap(Action.java:109)
at com.axelor.meta.ActionHandler.execute(ActionHandler.java:524)
at com.axelor.meta.ActionExecutor.execute(ActionExecutor.java:57)
at com.axelor.meta.ActionExecutor$$EnhancerByGuice$$1bd31491.CGLIB$execute$4()
at com.axelor.meta.ActionExecutor$$EnhancerByGuice$$1bd31491$$FastClassByGuice$$c9692cab.invoke()
at com.google.inject.internal.cglib.proxy.$MethodProxy.invokeSuper(MethodProxy.java:228)
at com.google.inject.internal.InterceptorStackCallback$InterceptedMethodInvocation.proceed(InterceptorStackCallback.java:76)
at com.axelor.rpc.ResponseInterceptor.invoke(ResponseInterceptor.java:58)
at com.google.inject.internal.InterceptorStackCallback$InterceptedMethodInvocation.proceed(InterceptorStackCallback.java:78)
at com.google.inject.internal.InterceptorStackCallback.intercept(InterceptorStackCallback.java:54)
at com.axelor.meta.ActionExecutor$$EnhancerByGuice$$1bd31491.execute()
at com.axelor.web.service.ActionService.execute(ActionService.java:107)
at com.axelor.web.service.ActionService$$EnhancerByGuice$$49874116.CGLIB$execute$2()
at com.axelor.web.service.ActionService$$EnhancerByGuice$$49874116$$FastClassByGuice$$2736749c.invoke()
at com.google.inject.internal.cglib.proxy.$MethodProxy.invokeSuper(MethodProxy.java:228)
at com.google.inject.internal.InterceptorStackCallback$InterceptedMethodInvocation.proceed(InterceptorStackCallback.java:76)
at com.axelor.rpc.RequestFilter.invoke(RequestFilter.java:55)
at com.google.inject.internal.InterceptorStackCallback$InterceptedMethodInvocation.proceed(InterceptorStackCallback.java:78)
at com.axelor.rpc.ResponseInterceptor.invoke(ResponseInterceptor.java:67)
at com.google.inject.internal.InterceptorStackCallback.intercept(InterceptorStackCallback.java:54)
at com.axelor.web.service.ActionService$$EnhancerByGuice$$49874116.execute()
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor527.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:140)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:294)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:248)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:235)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:398)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:205)
at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:228)
at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:56)
at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:51)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:741)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:231)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:53)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
at com.google.inject.servlet.FilterChainInvocation.doFilter(FilterChainInvocation.java:89)
at com.axelor.db.tenants.AbstractTenantFilter.doFilter(AbstractTenantFilter.java:70)
at com.google.inject.servlet.FilterChainInvocation.doFilter(FilterChainInvocation.java:82)
at org.apache.shiro.guice.web.SimpleFilterChain.doFilter(SimpleFilterChain.java:44)
at io.buji.pac4j.filter.SecurityFilter.lambda$doFilter$0(SecurityFilter.java:86)
at org.pac4j.core.engine.DefaultSecurityLogic.perform(DefaultSecurityLogic.java:140)
at com.axelor.auth.pac4j.AuthPac4jModule$AxelorSecurityFilter$1.perform(AuthPac4jModule.java:484)
at com.axelor.auth.pac4j.AuthPac4jModule$AxelorSecurityFilter$1.perform(AuthPac4jModule.java:468)
at io.buji.pac4j.filter.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:84)
at org.apache.shiro.guice.web.SimpleFilterChain.doFilter(SimpleFilterChain.java:41)
at org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.executeChain(AbstractShiroFilter.java:449)
at org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter$1.call(AbstractShiroFilter.java:365)
at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.doCall(SubjectCallable.java:90)
at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.call(SubjectCallable.java:83)
at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.execute(DelegatingSubject.java:387)
at org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:362)
at org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:125)
at com.google.inject.servlet.FilterChainInvocation.doFilter(FilterChainInvocation.java:82)
at com.axelor.app.internal.AppFilter.doFilter(AppFilter.java:94)
at com.google.inject.persist.PersistFilter.doFilter(PersistFilter.java:94)
at com.axelor.db.tenants.AbstractTenantFilter.doFilter(AbstractTenantFilter.java:70)
at com.axelor.web.servlet.CorsFilter.doFilter(CorsFilter.java:137)
at com.google.inject.servlet.ManagedFilterPipeline.dispatch(ManagedFilterPipeline.java:121)
at com.google.inject.servlet.GuiceFilter.doFilter(GuiceFilter.java:133)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:202)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:96)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:541)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:139)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:92)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:688)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:74)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:343)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:375)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:65)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:868)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1639)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.axelor.apps.purchase.web.PurchaseOrderLineController.supplierPartnerDomain(PurchaseOrderLineController.java:370)
… 97 more

Hello,
Can you please tell me which version are you using?

Hello, version - 6.1.9

Hi @ple-axelor @PakMax
maybe it has something to do with the problem of sending emails (they just hang in the status « in progress »)?

hi @PakMax
please tell me how to install the Suppliers portal? or how to get there? I didn’t find any information about it

Hello,

One possibility is to use or create a specific group for this.

For this FRN group, you must

This role must have the following permissions:

When logging in, users who will be assigned to the FRN group will arrive on their space, using the following portal :

Hope this can help you!

When I logging in there is no information. What menu items should I open for this role?

There is no menu, you automatically arrive at the form, if your user is assigned to the FRN group.
Make sure that you have all the permissions (which I have listed in detail) attached to your role.supplier group, in particular perm.base.Wizard.r
If not, make a copy of your context so we can find a solution.

Ok, here:
user

role 1

role 2

And that, what I see, when I login as a supplier

In my context the role is not attached directly to the user, but via the group.
Is your Supplier group correct? no copy
Warning : the user action must be wizard.supplier.view

Logout / login with your user
If there is a problem, please provide the relevant part of the log!

There is no action wizard.supplier.view in list of actions in group/user. How can I enable it?

I found where this action is ON. But when I login as a Supplier, I get an error:
com.axelor.apps.supplierportal.service.SupplierViewServiceImpl.getPurchaseOrdersOfSupplier(SupplierViewServiceImpl.java:95) (anomaly java.lang.NullPointerException).

Trace:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.axelor.apps.supplierportal.service.SupplierViewServiceImpl.getPurchaseOrdersOfSupplier(SupplierViewServiceImpl.java:95)
at com.axelor.apps.supplierportal.service.SupplierViewServiceImpl.updateSupplierViewIndicators(SupplierViewServiceImpl.java:54)
at com.axelor.apps.supplierportal.web.SupplierViewController.completeSupplierViewIndicators(SupplierViewController.java:39)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at com.axelor.meta.ActionHandler.call(ActionHandler.java:261)
at com.axelor.meta.schema.actions.ActionMethod.evaluate(ActionMethod.java:76)
at com.axelor.meta.schema.actions.Action.wrap(Action.java:113)
at com.axelor.meta.schema.actions.Action.execute(Action.java:96)
at com.axelor.meta.ActionHandler.execute(ActionHandler.java:529)
at com.axelor.meta.ActionExecutor.execute(ActionExecutor.java:57)
at com.axelor.meta.ActionExecutor$$EnhancerByGuice$$7e7e3f15.CGLIB$execute$0()
at com.axelor.meta.ActionExecutor$$EnhancerByGuice$$7e7e3f15$$FastClassByGuice$$8d5b1263.invoke()
at com.axelor.rpc.ResponseInterceptor.invoke(ResponseInterceptor.java:58)
at com.axelor.meta.ActionExecutor$$EnhancerByGuice$$7e7e3f15.execute()
at com.axelor.web.service.ActionService.execute(ActionService.java:107)
at com.axelor.web.service.ActionService$$EnhancerByGuice$$6e3a19da.CGLIB$execute$0()
at com.axelor.web.service.ActionService$$EnhancerByGuice$$6e3a19da$$FastClassByGuice$$85164d8.invoke()
at com.axelor.rpc.RequestFilter.invoke(RequestFilter.java:55)
at com.axelor.rpc.ResponseInterceptor.invoke(ResponseInterceptor.java:67)
at com.axelor.web.service.ActionService$$EnhancerByGuice$$6e3a19da.execute()
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor299.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:140)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:294)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:248)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:235)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:398)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:205)
at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:228)
at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:56)
at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:51)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:741)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:231)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:53)
at com.google.inject.servlet.FilterChainInvocation.doFilter(FilterChainInvocation.java:89)
at org.apache.shiro.guice.web.SimpleFilterChain.doFilter(SimpleFilterChain.java:44)
at io.buji.pac4j.filter.SecurityFilter.lambda$doFilter$0(SecurityFilter.java:86)
at org.pac4j.core.engine.DefaultSecurityLogic.perform(DefaultSecurityLogic.java:140)
at com.axelor.auth.pac4j.AuthPac4jModule$AxelorSecurityFilter$1.perform(AuthPac4jModule.java:484)
at com.axelor.auth.pac4j.AuthPac4jModule$AxelorSecurityFilter$1.perform(AuthPac4jModule.java:468)
at io.buji.pac4j.filter.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:84)
at org.apache.shiro.guice.web.SimpleFilterChain.doFilter(SimpleFilterChain.java:41)
at org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.executeChain(AbstractShiroFilter.java:449)
at org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter$1.call(AbstractShiroFilter.java:365)
at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.doCall(SubjectCallable.java:90)
at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.call(SubjectCallable.java:83)
at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.execute(DelegatingSubject.java:387)
at org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:362)
at org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:125)
at com.axelor.app.internal.AppFilter.doFilter(AppFilter.java:94)
at com.google.inject.persist.PersistFilter.doFilter(PersistFilter.java:94)
at com.axelor.web.servlet.CorsFilter.doFilter(CorsFilter.java:137)
at com.google.inject.servlet.ManagedFilterPipeline.dispatch(ManagedFilterPipeline.java:121)
at com.google.inject.servlet.GuiceFilter.doFilter(GuiceFilter.java:133)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:202)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:96)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:541)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:139)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:92)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:688)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:74)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:343)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:375)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:65)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:868)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1639)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Make sure your User has a Partner

This partner must be Supplier