How Message fetch work

Hello everyone
I am trying to implement message fetch
but i have an error in the catalina.out file as follow
when i reply to an email from AOS.

2022-10-19 13:50:00.209 DEBUG 23128 — [eduler_Worker-2] com.axelor.mail.service.MailService : Fetching new emails from: imap://user%40domain.com@domain.Com
2022-10-19 13:50:00.245 INFO 23128 — [eduler_Worker-2] com.axelor.mail.service.MailService : new email recieved: CAD2ch1oEjc9khroffFOOsy41F+WvYfxk2vYDDs6DjorM+OKvOw@mail.gmail.com
2022-10-19 13:50:00.326 INFO 23128 — [eduler_Worker-2] com.axelor.mail.service.MailService : parent message doesn’t exist, ignoring…
2022-10-19 13:50:00.350 ERROR 23128 — [eduler_Worker-2] com.axelor.mail.service.MailService : Unable to fetch messages
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.axelor.apps.helpdesk.service.MailServiceHelpDeskImpl.messageReceived(MailServiceHelpDeskImpl.java:54)
at com.axelor.mail.service.MailServiceImpl.fetch(MailServiceImpl.java:560)
at com.google.inject.persist.jpa.JpaLocalTxnInterceptor.invoke(JpaLocalTxnInterceptor.java:64)
at com.axelor.apps.message.service.MailServiceMessageImpl.lambda$fetch$0(MailServiceMessageImpl.java:139)
at com.axelor.auth.AuditableRunner$1.call(AuditableRunner.java:51)
at com.axelor.auth.AuditableRunner$1.call(AuditableRunner.java:48)
at com.axelor.auth.AuditableRunner.run(AuditableRunner.java:80)
at com.axelor.auth.AuditableRunner.run(AuditableRunner.java:47)
at com.axelor.apps.message.service.MailServiceMessageImpl.fetch(MailServiceMessageImpl.java:136)
at com.axelor.mail.service.MailFetchJob.execute(MailFetchJob.java:48)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
at com.axelor.quartz.GuiceJobRunShell.run(GuiceJobRunShell.java:57)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573)

Any help will be welcome .

see this line

com.axelor.apps.helpdesk.service.MailServiceHelpDeskImpl.messageReceived(MailServiceHelpDeskImpl.java:54)

it may give you an idea

Hi siddique
thank you for your answer . I am no t java developer. the helpdesk app is installed .
I tried to understand the code by reading MailServiceImpl.java , and I don’t understand why I have this error with the good mail Headers ,
is there any setting must i do ?
Regards
AlainM.

Hello everyone
I am desperately trying to integrate the emails in axelor in the case of an answer by following this link email intégration
and I have an error and no email in my Axelor inbox mail.
i test as follow
i send an quotation by email and answer to it then the fetched job with an error .
i am a little lost with this feature . How does it work ?

more detailed questions help to provide guess, it is hard to reply when you are unsure of many params,

which AOP and AOS version you are using ?

Are you aware that it will skip those emails don’t have linked with any of existing records in OSW

AOP = Axelor open platform
AOS = Axelor open suite
OSW = Open suite webapp

Hello siddique thank you for your answer

I use the foloing composant
AOS 6.3.1
AOP 5.4
ASW 6.3.1

The email is a sale quotation from ASW .
I made à sale quotation that i send by email and thé reply email is not fetch .