How to create a "customer account"

Hello.

Am new to Axelor. Trial running it to see if it is the system for our company. Not easy to learn, esp. since the documentation is quite minimal. :innocent:

Anyway, I am writing an invoice. When clicking « Validate » I get this message: « Warning ! : You must configure a customer account for the company *** ».

I’ve tried many things, but cannot figure out how to do that. I have gone to my company and clicked on « Account config » to the right. There I see « Customer account. » The search brings up the « Accounts » overview, but it is empty. How do I add an account there?

I am also not an accountant. I guess that might be an issue. Can anyone help me with this, please?

Thank you in advance for your support.

.: Charly :.

see this page Captura%20de%20pantalla%20de%202019-07-29%2018-04-39

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately you told me something I already said doesn’t work (or I do not understand). To quote myself:

I have gone to my company and clicked on “Account config” to the right. There I see “Customer account.” The search brings up the “Accounts” overview, but it is empty. How do I add an account there?

To explain. I am exactly where you told me to go (« Account configuration »). I cannot post more than one image to prove it.

If I click on the magnifying glass next to « Customer account » I get this:

It is empty. Thus the question: how do I add a customer account? By extension, what do I need it for?

Hope this clarifies my request.

Thank you for your help.

if you have not left the axelor, i can help in it’s setup