Issue with converting Sale Order to Production Order

Hi, guys & PakMax!
Has anyone come accross the problem: when I try to generate production order from sale order an error pops-up: « No production order could be generated. Make sure that everything has been configured correctly. Reminder: check that the order lines that should be produced have their supply method set to ‹ produce › and that the chosen BoM has a production process associated to it. »

All of the above I did, because knew it. Before that, I was able to generate production orders, then something went wrong. I restart the base from scratch, reconfigured everything again, but the problem did not go away.

PakMax, you are the Axellor’s God, please help))

Hello,
If you don’t want Generate orders production automatically
Disable this flag in the Manufacturing configuration
You may even need to disable the ‘Production Order Management From Sale Order’ flag so you don’t have any further issues.

If you want to keep this option, you will have to make more in-depth settings to
check that the order lines that should be produced have their supply method set to ‹ produce › and that the chosen BoM has a production process associated to it. »

With Enabled or disabled toggle, the same error pops up.
I set everything up: BM, production processes, synchronized both, in the product I noted the method of replenishment of stocks « production », but the order is not created

Here the screenshots:

1. BoM:
  2. Production process:
  3. Settings virtual stock:
  4. Settings internal stock:
  5. Settings of Manufacturing App:
  6. Production configuration:
  7. Product settings:
  8. And here is a Sale order. When I click « Generate production order » there is a problem:

If you need any more screenshots - I’m ready to do it, just say which

Remotely it is not easy, without having access to your context.
It must come from the configuration of your products.
Yet it seems correct.

Fill in Accounting family which seems empty and try again to create another Sale Order

In any case, the product must be « storable » and of type « produce », which is the case

Filled out the Accounting family - did not help.
Tried « Sale supply default method on sale order » from stock and produce (procurement method=produce in both) - same result - error

Hello @PakMax do you have any other thoughts? Or is it a bug in the program?

In my opinion, this is not a bug since in my context of v6.1.9, it works very well. This comes from the configuration of your product or its components: it is also necessary to ensure that the nomenclature chosen is associated with a production process.

sorry