LDAP Integration

Hi,

In the documentation some LDAP features are names but not explained. Is there someone that has implemented it ?
My goal is to be able to use Azure Active Directory to authenticate users.

Thanks for your help

Regards,

1 « J'aime »

Hi,

Did you get any information ? Did you implement it ?
I found nothing interesting in the documentation.

Regards,

Hi,

It seems that the LDAP and CAS has been recovered on the release (5.0.3) but I didn’t have time yet to test it. Moreover, no documentation about this feature, thus I need to search inside the ADK source code.

Regards

Hello,

AuthModule bind AuthService and AuthLdap.
AuthService use the method login of AuthLdap.
that need many properties to configure this :
cf “# LDAP Configuration” in application.properties of axelor-studio module.
But i don’t have a LDAP server for more test.

Regards,

Hi,

Thank you. I found the paramets inside the source code myself. I saw that these parameters has been described in the application.properties of the axelor-demo project.

Regards

Hi,

Doc has been updated : https://docs.axelor.com/adk/5.0/dev-guide/modules/security.html#ldap

Regards

1 « J'aime »

Hi,

So great. Many thanks from the community.

Regards

Hello, I’m trying to set the ldap on axelor but I didn’t arrive to log in. I have Axelor 5.0.4 on debian server.
I put these settings in application.properties:

There is another thing to do ?

What is your configuration if it works on your side? Thanks

Hi @Raphaelb,

Azure AD without on-premise server does not support classic ldap, for this reason I currently creating a dedicated auth module to use the API of AZAD. For this reason I don’t use the ldap connector provided with the ADK.

Maybe you can put the app in debug mode to see the query response of your ldap server ? Did you check that ldap is allowed on your active directoty ?

Regards

Hi, my ldap server is working with other softwares without specific authorizations. How can I put the app in debug mode? Because I don’t have any error log, I just can’t login

Hi,

If it’s not an AD you don’t have to worry about authorization.
To put the app in debug mode, edit the application.properties file and change logging.level.root and logging.level.com.axelor properties to DEBUG.

Maybe when you will try to log in you will see detail in the log file (catalina.out of tomcat).

Regards

The logs didn’t give me more details about my error… I don’t know why it’s not working. I think axelor reached to connect to ldap server but my user didn’t connect

2018-08-10 10:11:56.277 DEBUG 24486 --- [nio-8080-exec-7] o.a.s.realm.ldap.JndiLdapContextFactory  : Initializing LDAP context using URL [ldap://***.***.***.7:389] and principal [uid=Administrateur,ou=RACINE] with pooling enabled
2018-08-10 10:11:56.280 DEBUG 24486 --- [nio-8080-exec-7] o.h.e.t.internal.TransactionImpl         : rolling back
2018-08-10 10:11:56.280 DEBUG 24486 --- [nio-8080-exec-7] o.h.r.j.i.LogicalConnectionManagedImpl   : Initiating JDBC connection release from afterTransaction
2018-08-10 10:11:56.280 DEBUG 24486 --- [nio-8080-exec-7] o.h.r.j.i.LogicalConnectionManagedImpl   : Initiating JDBC connection release from afterTransaction
2018-08-10 10:11:56.280 ERROR 24486 --- [nio-8080-exec-7] com.axelor.auth.AuthRealm                : Password authentication failed for user: rbezaud
2018-08-10 10:11:56.280 DEBUG 24486 --- [nio-8080-exec-7] o.apache.shiro.web.servlet.SimpleCookie  : Added HttpServletResponse Cookie [rememberMe=deleteMe; Path=/axelor-erp-5.0.4; Max-Age=0; Expires=Thu, 09-Aug-2018 08:11:56 GMT]
2018-08-10 10:11:56.281 DEBUG 24486 --- [nio-8080-exec-7] o.a.s.w.f.a.FormAuthenticationFilter     : Authentication exception
org.apache.shiro.authc.IncorrectCredentialsException: Submitted credentials for token [org.apache.shiro.authc.UsernamePasswordToken - kevint, rememberMe=false (***.***.**.31)] did not match the expected credentials.

Hello! Did you ever get around to completing this? I would love an Azure AD integration so we can finally move to it as we cannot use applications without this feature for security :slight_smile: