Migration from 6.1.x to 6.2.x or 6.3.x

Hello,

A major bug was solved in the latest version of Axelor and so I would like to migrate from 6.1.x to 6.3.0, but as the changes were too big, I decide to first migrate from 6.1.x to 6.2.0.

My starting point was v6.1.9, which was easily migrated to 6.1.11, the closest version to 6.2.0. All migrations were done by hand by comparing database schemas. But version 6.2.0 has too many differences with version 6.1.11. I’m having some issues with tables with new columns.

For example, the table account_account have 4 new columns:

common_position integer NOT NULL
analytic_distribution_template bigint
defaut_tax bigint
service_type bigint

I can easily add these columns to the table, but all rows that were present will have a NULL value for these four columns, and I have no way to know what value should be present.

I learn that there is a migration option with the gradlew script present with Axelor, but I found no documentation or information to use it.

I know that Axelor offer some premium option to offer those migration scripts, but my client would like to upgrade without having this subscription.

Do you have any clue on a procedure to migrate to 6.2.x and then 6.3.x? Must I continue with the 6.0.x version only?

Thank you for your help,

1 « J'aime »