My hr dashboard

Good morning,
on Axelor 8.0.6, the dashboard: my.hr.dashboard.view does not work. the views remain identical even if there are expenses reports or leave requests, etc. Do you know how to make the view work?
Thank you

Good morning,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the issue with the my.hr.dashboard.view on Axelor 8.0.6.

Upon investigating the matter on our local environment with Axelor v8.0.6, we found that the expenses reports and leave requests, along with other views, are indeed designed to change dynamically based on the available data. However, we understand that you’re experiencing a different behavior where the views remain identical despite changes in data.

To troubleshoot this further, we recommend trying to reload the views. Sometimes, a simple hard refresh can resolve such display issues. Please try reloading the views, and let us know if the problem persists. If you encounter any difficulties during this process or if the issue persists after reloading the views, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to assist you further.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. despite reloading the view the problem persists.
Best Regards