Problem with 6.1.4

Hello everyone,
I cloned the new repo with version 6.1.4 and this is what happen

I tried to validate the xml outside my network (just to excluding local problem)
and this is the result of the validation (same as eclipse)

Blockquote
S4s-elt-character: Non-whitespace Characters Are Not Allowed In Schema Elements Other Than ‹ xs:appinfo › And ‹ xs:documentation ›. Saw ‹ 301 Moved Permanently ›., Line ‹ 2 ›, Column ‹ 35 ›.
S4s-elt-character: Non-whitespace Characters Are Not Allowed In Schema Elements Other Than ‹ xs:appinfo › And ‹ xs:documentation ›. Saw ‹ 301 Moved Permanently ›., Line ‹ 4 ›, Column ‹ 34 ›.
S4s-elt-character: Non-whitespace Characters Are Not Allowed In Schema Elements Other Than ‹ xs:appinfo › And ‹ xs:documentation ›. Saw ‹ nginx/1.18.0 (Ubuntu) ›., Line ‹ 5 ›, Column ‹ 34 ›.
The Element Type « hr » Must Be Terminated By The Matching End-tag «  »., Line ‹ 6 ›, Column ‹ 3 ›.
The Element Type « hr » Must Be Terminated By The Matching End-tag «  ».
Blockquote

Someone know what wrong ? This happen in all modules, but a module comparison
don’t show big differences.

Thanks

Hello,

You can solve this problem by unchecking overly strict XML checks in Eclipse, as below:
Windows > preferences > Validation > XML Validator
For example, by unchecking XML « Validator / Build » , I solved this kind of problem.

Regards

Thank you!

After a set of reload/refresh/refresh gradle project everything was fine without changing the validator!

Ce sujet a été automatiquement fermé après 30 jours. Aucune réponse n’est permise dorénavant.