Problem with TimesheetLineController

Hello!
I am working on checking automatically « to invoice » when a « business project » is present in a timesheet.
But when I was trying to manually set the value to « true », i got an error in the axelor-human-ressource module/src/main/java…hr/web/timesheet/TimeSheetineController > setDuration method.
I got an error : « Unable to evaluate the expression Method threw ‹ java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException › exception. »

So, since it is present in the source code, i would like to know if it is normal and how can i resolve that ?

(I put my update in this file, because setDuration() is the method called when an update is done in the editor view. But I will move it to my personnal module after implementing it successfully)

Here is the screen of the error :

Thank you for helping

Hello,

If you’re encountering errors, it’s possible that they may be caused by minor bugs in the version you are using. To mitigate this issue, I recommend updating to the latest version of the software, preferably v6.5 or above.

Newer versions often include bug fixes and improvements, which can help resolve issues that were present in earlier versions.

If you continue to encounter the same errors even after updating to the latest version, please provide more specific details about the errors so that we can further assist you in troubleshooting and finding a solution.

If you have any further questions or need additional guidance, please let me know.

best regards,