Public endpoint

Hello,

I wanted to have some public endpoint on Axelor (ie : not need to login for returning datas) and I searched in Axelor Framework.

I searched in the source code and I see this : https://github.com/axelor/axelor-open-platform/blob/c7aed53e63cab177da066cf343609c360d0d942b/axelor-core/src/main/java/com/axelor/auth/AuthWebModule.java

/ws/public/** are anonymous route. So I tried to create and controller with the
@Path("public") and a function inside with a route.

I can access in my browser this route by using localhost/erp-folder/ws/public/endpoint but only if I am logged.

I tried to debug the Axelor core, but I only see that the /ws/public/** filter registered isn’t available in the chain. Maybe I don’t create the public endpoint because there is no documentation about this functionnality.

Is Axelor team know more about public endpoint ?

Thank you.

Hello,

To create a public endpoint, you can specify "public" in your endpoint path. Here’s an example:

Let’s say the path of the public web service class is @Path("/public/app") , and the path of the endpoint method is @Path("/endpoint").

By using the above configuration, you can access the endpoint using localhost/axelor-erp/ws/public/app/endpoint without the need to log in.

If you have any further questions or doubts, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you.

Best regards,

Thank you for your answer, I just found this feature was available only from 5.2 but i use 5.1

Ce sujet a été automatiquement fermé après 30 jours. Aucune réponse n’est permise dorénavant.