Quality module

Hi,
Is there any roadmap for the quality module. I’m starting to develop my own but maybe this would duplicate the to-be-released one.
It seems that current module is focused on product quality specifically, am I right?
Regards

Hi,

For the V5 release, the quality module will focus on product quality.

You can create product-related quality controls, assign them to a team and a manager, plan and track them.

Quality control is linked to a quality process. A quality process consists of different control points that can be prioritized and detailed.

Concretely from a quality control, we choose the product on which will be the control, a quality process related to this product, and the various points of quality control are then generated. During the check, we follow these different control points, indicating whether it is a success or a failure before moving on to the next.

You can also create quality alerts, either from a control point when an anomaly is detected, or directly from the corresponding menu. Alerts are linked to a product, you can specify a due date, note corrective or preventative actions, and indicate if the problem has been resolved.

For 5.1, the objective will be to link the quality module to the production module, to be able to trigger controls at specific times of production, or for example to create quality alerts that will be linked to production operations.

Regards

Hi,

thanks for this detailed answer, so it’s focused mainly on the product quality check. Can we choose the way products are checked? (one by one, one by batch, aso.)

I’m starting to develop a more ISO9000-focused quality module (eg. with tracking of customers & supplier claims), could this be integrated in core axelor?

Regards

Hi,

For the moment you can choose product one by one, but this can be improved.

About your more ISO9000 focused quality module, it’s interesting, and yes it is something that could be integrated in Axelor.

Regards