Running open-suite-webapp on intellij

I have run open-platform-demo on intellij without any issue.

When I did the same thing for open-suite-webapp, I got some issues.

My purpose is developing new module on open-suite-webapp with intellij.

After cloning the project and completing steps for submodule, I have followed this guide https://docs.axelor.com/adk/5.0/getting-started/idea.html

When I run the application I got this issue. any idea?

Logs:

“C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_251\bin\java.exe” “-javaagent:C:\Program Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition 2019.3\lib\idea_rt.jar=50559:C:\Program Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition 2019.3\bin” -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -classpath C:\Users\berka\AppData\Local\Temp\classpath616896515.jar com.axelor.app.internal.AppRunner --port 8080 --config build\tomcat\axelor-tomcat.properties
19:39:02.066 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR o.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig - Failed to detect ServletContainerInitializers for context with name [/axelor-erp]
java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: io.undertow.servlet.sse.ServerSentEventSCI
at org.apache.catalina.startup.WebappServiceLoader.loadServices(WebappServiceLoader.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.WebappServiceLoader.load(WebappServiceLoader.java:174)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processServletContainerInitializers(ContextConfig.java:1632)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.webConfig(ContextConfig.java:1136)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(ContextConfig.java:776)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:299)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:123)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5063)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:183)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1412)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1402)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: io.undertow.servlet.sse.ServerSentEventSCI
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1358)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1180)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.WebappServiceLoader.loadServices(WebappServiceLoader.java:203)
… 14 common frames omitted
19:39:02.069 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR o.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig - Marking this application unavailable due to previous error(s)
19:39:02.074 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext - One or more components marked the context as not correctly configured
19:39:02.315 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext - Context [/axelor-erp] startup failed due to previous errors

Running at http://localhost:8080/axelor-erp

Hello,

Are you still facing the issue? Could you please provide more specific details about the error you are experiencing?

Thank you, and I look forward to assisting you further.

Regards,