Subject: Seeking Guidance on Request-Response Lifecycle and Composite Gradle Build with Axelor Platform

Greetings Axelor Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently delving into the intricacies of the Axelor platform and have a couple of queries that I believe your expertise could help me with.

1. Request-Response Lifecycle:
    I am keen to understand the complete lifecycle of request and response handling in Axelor. Specifically, how are requests dispatched to methods, and how are responses generated and sent back to the Angular frontend? If anyone could provide insights into this process or point me to relevant documentation, it would greatly assist my understanding.

2. Composite Gradle Build with Axelor Platform:
    Additionally, I am working on a project that involves a composite Gradle build, and I need to include the Axelor platform inside the webapp module. If any of you have experience with this or can share some guidance on performing a composite Gradle build involving Axelor, your expertise would be immensely valuable.

I appreciate any help, insights, or pointers you can provide. Your collective knowledge has always been a tremendous asset, and I’m eager to learn from your experiences.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!